Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a playdate with Sascha today, when I got home I was exhausted so I crawled up on my blankie on the couch and took a nap with my red doggie.
Guess he was tired too as he flapped his ear over my face, we had a great nappie once Mama put that darn flash away :roll:

Love Annabelle

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Annabelle is one the sweetest looking Doodles and it's amazing how she snuggles so much with her toys.
she also looks velvety soft!! i always have a "ohhhhhhhhhhh so cute" moment when i see her pics!

thanks mary :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Annabelle, you look like a sweet stuffed doggie yourself! Your hair looks so soft and shiny!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you - she snuggled with her doggy for several hours last nite, she is quite an angel most of the time.

this morning, though, I was digging dried clay off her face, clumps in her hair - she loves it when it rains and that clay is nice and soft for digging :roll:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks - right now precious is sleeping on my 1/2 of the bed on my pillow, that will change soon, I 'm particular on my pillow, she can borrow it but when I go to bed it's MINE lol

She has had lots of nappies today with it raining out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts