Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike came to meet Skeeter today and he thought he was the cutest thing!! I will let him post pictures of him and Skeeter if he would like to. I will only post Skeeter on his way out. Mike is kind enough to foster him and possibly adopt, but if he does not adopt him, I know he will have a great start for a forever family! We will miss the little bugger, but I absolutely know he is in good hands!! Mike is a GREAT guy! He has a 3 hour drive and then to meet with Sophie at the dog park, so he will be awhile before posting!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
OMG...Skeeter is a big pile of cute. Who could not love that guy. Good luck Mike with which ever way you go.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Whoa!!! Skeeter is absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!!

and he also looks a goldendoodle after his bath!

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
What a great looking dood!! Mike....we need pictures, but after a 6hour round trip drive......get some rest and we'll give you til 8am tomorrow to post pictures......we're nice like that!! :roll:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Good work, once again, Shannon! Congratultions Mike!
I will look forward to the news of his homecoming and the pictures too!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Shannon, Is that the same Skeeter I met? He looks terrific after a good bath. You can come here and bathe Charlie anytime. :)

Deb

·
Registered
670 Posts
i am so in love with parker...... who used to be skeeter. Skeeters are my least favorite bug so i had to change it.. he is such a daddys boy.. hes been doing so good.. i cant imagine life without him. Sofie loves having a little brother too.. i will post pics as soon as i can. going off to milw for a little vaca. my friends love him to no end.. i will post pics soon! :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
sounds like Skeeter may be a permanently fostered doodle? :wink:

·
Registered
670 Posts
thanks all.. hes an angel.. so happy with my sweet xmas gift :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Mike, I was just wondering how long the trip was back from Shannon's...... :roll:

Now you're teasing us with minimal information....unfair.....

Glad things are going well. Have a great vacation...take pictures...hint, hint... :lol:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
OMG...Skeeter is a big pile of cute.
Couldn't be said any better!! Skeeter is fabulous!! Congrats Mike!!! What a doodle to LOVE!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
So glad things have worked out for Skeeter and Mike of course! :D

Shannon I must say I commend you for all the hard work you do with finding good homes for these dogs that end up without good homes.

I really wish people would in general think before getting a puppy, I know sometimes things happen in people lives that might cause them to need a new home for their dog. But way to many end up in shelters or on the streets because some don't think about how much work and time a puppy or dog is. :(

Anyway Thank You Shannon for the work you and the others do. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts