Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its funny how just the other day I emailed a previous adopted parent of our pups to inquire how he was doing...(because I worry about the pups alot after they leave) , and she emailed me right back to say ,, they loved him up alot and the only thing he suffered from was " terminal love & attention".
That was all I needed to hear, and the added photo warmed my heart to know he turned out so curly & cute & was thriving in their care.
Then she told us she was going away & would we be interested in pet sitting her puppy ( our puppy first) for a week.
After discussing with Tom, we agreed...whats one more dog running around. Now she doesn't have to worry about her pet while away in Fla. & we get the added play time with one of our pups...Divine providence..

:D

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
That's great I've done that with Layla that is in a guardian home but they also have Sadie who they bought from me and her and Gracie don't get along they both are Alpha's so they now have someone come in and house sit for them. But I still see Layla because Diane brings her over and we groom her together.

·
Registered
483 Posts
That's wonderful that the puppy is close by and can come visit!

When I bought Nani, the breeder told me that there would Always be room for her there if I needed to board. And there Always was, even on short notice I was never turned away. Funny, I think I know who whelped her, because when I handed her to him, she settled happily into his arms and looked Toward the kennel as he took her through the door, as if expecting to meet her litter mates. If anybody else took her, she had a head over their shoulder giving me that "HELP ME!!!" look that we all know so well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts