Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I wont go into details but maybe 22 hours, 2 vacuums (didnt work) too late for cesarean so lets use forceps means something to someone out there! Jeez I guess getting old then having a baby does something to your body :) So anyway the LITTLE man finally decided to arrive Friday at almost midnight and all my prep for having him at the birthing center went down the drain about 14 hours into it when I had to be transferred over to the hospital :( The little guy was upside down (sunny side up they called it!) and NINE POUNDS 2 OUNCES! Well there goes half his layette!

His name is Laird :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Oh wow! I tried to send you a message last night to find out if you had had the baby yet, but Sandy tripped over my power cord and unplugged my laptop (dead battery) before I could send it... So I'm VERY happy to see this update! CONGRATULATIONS!! And wow... 22 hours, vacuum and forceps... And a 9 pounder at that you poor thing!

Congrats again, and welcome to the world little one!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Whew!!! Glad he's here and hope you are doing well today. I was watching every day for the news. He's a keeper! Get some rest, well done :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:D :D :D HAPPY NEW BABY BOY! :D :D :D

What a darling chubby cub! Hope you're feeling okay after such an adventure ... Take Care! Many Blessings! Mary

"Only One?!?" Ebbe

·
Registered
273 Posts
He's fabulous! I know how hard those "Sunny Side Up" deliveries can be - hope you are not in t0o bad of shape and have a quick recovery!

Heather

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Congratulations on a BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY! It will never stop being a miracle to me.....what is sweeter than a newborn baby?

REST, GIRLFRIEND!! You have EARNED it!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
CONGRATS!!! Laird is a beautiful baby boy!!!
I feel everytime i see a newborn baby another miracle has happened in life. :D

and wow 9lbs 2 oz :shock: I hope you are feeling well and able to get some rest.

thank you sooooooooo much for taking the time and effort to share such a beautiful moment: your new baby, Laird!! ohhhhhhhhhhh i just melted

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Welcome to you Laird, you are a hansome little boy! And congrats to your new Mom and Dad! :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts