Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was after I took Cali's mallard away which she was de-winging. It was such a funny-looking pose I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Let's see some more silly doodle poses! :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahahaha...THAT is priceless!!!!! I love it! :D :D :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
LOL!! What a silly doodle! Here is Lucy and her version of a Sunday afternoon nap.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
This is the silliest one I have of Raleigh...but I did post this before...

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
That laying on the back with the back legs splayed look must be a Poodle trait, huh?

Moses is a good one for doing that. He especially does it if he's upset at someone who's told him to move from his nap spot or refused him something he really wants. My 21 yr old smart aleck ds calls it Moses' "Kiss this!" look. :oops: He does seem to do it to flash his attitude as needed.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Well, there's this one.....

This is the best I could do for Miko....she only lies funny in bed, and she's only allowed there when I'm there...

This is Jonah.....right now!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are great! Keep 'em coming. I know we all have lots of pictures of our doodle and we just love to look at pictures! :D :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I can't stop laughing!! these pics are ALL GREAT!!!

mine only lay silly when on the bed or sleeping .

I am hunting down my pics to see if we have any "silly" poses :wink:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
that photo of Denver is so funny. Dexter does that pose if he's laying on his belly and we start trying to rub his belly. we say that he's trying to get maximum belly rub w/o having to spend the energy to go on his back...haha

·
Registered
207 Posts
Its hard to tell from this picture but Copper's back half lays one way and the front in the other. It looks sooo uncomfortable :(

1 - 20 of 43 Posts