Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was sitting here thinking of some of the silly funny things my doodles have done that have put Dave in shock and I laugh so hard everyone ends up laughing too.

Why not share some stories?

here's one of mine:

About 2months ago all was calm quiet , doodles were tired and relaxing while DAVE and I were watching a movie when out of nowhere, PEANUT sits up runs to other room turns around and is now running straight towards Dave and I on the couch
Before we could register this , Peanut sails through the air hahaha lands ON DAVE's stomach with all 4 paws tucked together, bounces off Daves stomach where you hear the wind knocked out of DAVE hahaha, then bounces off my Knees, sails thru the air OVER the coffee table and lands in front of the TV and sits . Just sits and gives us the sweetest look and calm as before. :shock:

Dave tried correcting her but Peanut couldn't hear him above my laughter which got Dave laughing once he could breathe again hahahhaaaa

silly dooodle

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
OMG I would have loved to see that one.

Annabelle has been known to come out of nowhere and fly over the couch and whoever is sitting on it. She also uses here houseguests as hurdles. She used to run and land on us on the couch when she was younger, hasnt done that in while, thankfully, don't want 60 pounds landing on me from a running jump - poor Dave !

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
bAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Good stories
The funniest thing, once I realized that no one got hurt was.........
Denver jumping on our bed and just the weight of him sent
3 cats that were sleeping there off in 3 different directions
Teehehehehehheehehheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
:lol: Great stories. When Jorja gets into that play running all over the house, I've named it Butt Tuck and Run otherwise known as the Doodle 500. I can't wait to have two of them doing this together. It will be a Doodle Blur.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Dexter adores my friend Karen. She was over one day and I kept correcting him for approaching her trying to jump in her lap on the couch. So if they correct you from the front, what do you do? Go around the back of the couch, leap over the back and land in her lap. Imagine 75 lbs. of doodle flying over your head and landing smack in your lap! We laughed too hard to correct him too.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Raleigh being the 'lap' dog he is, always seems to wait until Bruce is asleep, prone in his recliner.....inevitably, he takes a flying leap and alays,always,ALWAYS manages to land on the 'family jewels'... :shock: :shock: Thats when I hear manly screams from the living room and know exactly what just happened!!!! :shock: Bwahahahaha...poor Bruce...I should get him some kind of cement teepee to cover himself with!!! :shock:

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Jonah only does the couch leap on my brother David....who's coming with his wife today. He ALWAYS sits on the couch, and Jonah ALWAYS leaps on him....think he'd learn, huh? :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok i make jokes at times that DAVE (my fiance) is a doodle too!! doing silly things at times

here i am reading about citronella collars for barking and what happens next? I think DAVE and Max are having their game where Max "bark/talks back" to Dave when he isn't allowed in the kitchen.

What I didn't know was WHY Max was barking his head off while my son video taped it. SEEMS MR DAVE was doing a "doodle" maneuver of his own and as i say NEVER a DULL MOMENT in my house hahahaaa

1 - 13 of 13 Posts