Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dakota was so funny this morning! My husband was searching the fridge for a snack and when the fridge is open, Dakota is always there. Well, my husband handed Dakota a bite of shrimp left over from the Super Bowl. Dakota took it and quietly walked over to his bed and looked at me in an odd way. I suspected something was wrong--we think he has a cold. My husband then offered him a tiny bite of waffle--which Dakota loves--and he took it reluctantly. I didn't see any chewing action going on so I further tempted him with his favorite liver treats. That he couldn't resist and out popped the shrimp and waffle he had been refusing to swallow and holding in his mouth! Guess he's not a shrimp dog but didn't want to offend! :lol:
Diane (and Dakota)

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Hahahahahah
Too funny, Denver would have popped out the shrimp(he has never had one but turns his nose up when he has sniffed ours.) but never the waffle(or in his case a piece of pancake )

G

·
Hahahaha! I love when they get something to eat and they are not sure if they want it...Bella runs to her bed and kind of plays with it ...that's when you know it is not going to be eaten and will be found half chewed in her bed :lol:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Hah! I can just picture the look on Dakota's face! Priceless! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahahah Dakota has manners and was being polite!!!

that is funny tho!!!
Poor Max doesn't get table food though he sits there and tries to mentally WILL it to come into his mouth hahhahahaaa you can see the intesity in his eyes :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts