Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) One of our trees in our back yard is getting buds on it...we haven't had rain in 4-5 days and the boys can finally go out together w/o us having to wash their paws...there are birds in the back yard torturing Dexter...it's still only in the upper 40s, but there is hope :)

·
Registered
985 Posts
It LOOKS like spring around here. The forsythia and daffodils are blooming, and the crocuses are about done. The lavender and white wild violets in the grass are out, too. Monday I planted my vegetable seeds in flats indoors, setting them up on Chouette's crate in the kitchen (at last - a use for that surface besides a clutter-collector!) and we've got to get the geese out of the garden so I can start prepping it. I should have my peas in but don't yet. One of the African geese is setting on eggs, so we have to work around that! And it's supposed to be 63 today. We have gd during the day, since it's her Easter break, and we'll probably take her down to the Cape May zoo this afternoon.

Spring is beautiful but brings so much work to do!

Leslie

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And it's supposed to be 63 today.
I totally didn't know it was going to be warm today. Put on my normal antartica gear to walk Dex and I was sweating half way through the walk. At least it stays light until 7 ish so we can enjoy being outside w/the boys after work.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Oh Annie, it's so much more hateful when you've had a nice taste of better weather. I hope we BOTH get spring very soon.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Spring is coming but we still are to get some rain/snow showers for a few days this next ten days. But today the sun is out and it looks like the start of spring. I just want it here NOW!!! I am so over winter. And I like winter. I love the cold nights with a fire in the fireplace. I love it but I am OVER IT! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts