Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok its been 3 days of snow now with some rain/ice mixed in. I am now ready for Spring to arrive hahahaaaa

BUT AS THEY SAY, if you can beat 'em , join em. soooooooo i just gear up and go out alot now with all 3 doodles having a blast.
Remember i still work outside 4 days a week. So regardless of weather i am in it 7 hours a day...1.5 of it is with doodles. and I do wish it would go above 25 degrees hahhahaaaaaaaaa

Explaining the Rules of Snowball catching to our doodles

Max Catches on quickly

Beau needs a little more work still ....he's a snowthrower

Peanut loves to fake them out

Peanut with her surprise attack

THIS is how they look when i say time to go in

Max and Peanut: " Are you serious? HEY BEAU don't move ok, stand still like you don't understand"

Beau" Like this guys? "

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awww for the first year I can't wait until it snows! We don't get much around here (except for my first year... blizzard with 6ft drifts!) but I'm hoping for something so I can get some pictures of my doodles... I think Sandy will be terrified, but Molly is going to love it :)

GREAT pictures as usual... I see you are enjoying your new camera :)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great photos!!! :lol: I would love to post snow pics. The 5 inches of snow we got was quickly covered with sleet and rain. It got soft, then super cold, so now all we have is 5 inches of snow with an icy top that is so thick it supports my body weight when I walk on it. The snow that fell is now just dry, unpackable ice chips, underneath the layer of slippery frozen ice/snow mixture. Flat and shiny. :( The worst kind of snow. Can't really play in it and makes just walking an dangerous adventure. :(

Supposedly 2 more inches today so maybe we start having some fun. If the top coat of ice softens up a bit!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Well the snow is back once again. We've gotten about three inches since about 4 PM, and possibly that much more overnight. We went for a walk in a perfect winter storm night. Not too cold, 21 degrees F, good steady snowfall and not much wind. A beautiful night. Could not take any action shots, too dark, just closeups.

[/img]

Its beginning to look alike like Christmas!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
21 degrees and what is the humidity? Nice pictures....did Marley like the snowman? Does he get snowballs in his paws?

Today, it was in the high 40's and our yard is one big mud hole :twisted:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Great pictures Greg - Marley looks rather indifferent towards the snow - did he enjoy playing in it ??

We are suppose to be 50 and rain tomorrow :(

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Mary
21 degrees and what is the humidity?
Not sure then, right now the temp is 16 and the humidity is 80. Which is quite normal during a snowfall. Usually 80 and up.

Anne
Marley looks rather indifferent towards the snow - did he enjoy playing in it ??
Yesterday Marley had day care all day so he was in his mellow, sedated mood. At that point he was ready to go in. When we got inside he went straight upstairs to his bed on the floor next to our bed. Did not budge til he heard me shoveling at 4:45 am. Kathy let him out at that point and he had a ball playing in the white stuff. Tough to get him back in.

More snow in the forecast tomorrow night and this weekend. Soon I will be running out of places to put it at the end of the driveway!!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great actions shots Gene.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Nice pictures everyone. We have a lot of snow here right now too, but it is almost too cold for walks. -20 C (that's -4 F). We go for very short walks but don't get a lot of picture taking done.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Frankie and Tucker finally got to play in the snow

1 - 20 of 32 Posts