Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Sandy is gold and white - and everything inbetween :)

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
i have to take a updated pic of peanut as she is becoming more reddish now or apricot-reddish with a bit of cream.

max is still blacker than night with blue skin hahhahahaa and a brownish beard.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Oh My Gosh!! I think they are alllll soooo beautiful!
I took Coco to Petco today and a lady in front of the store on her cell phone went nuts over Coco....asked me what she was...zI explained and she commented, "well, I've heard they aren't very smart." To which I replied, " You have been misinformed...they are the smartest, most loveable family dog we've ever had....." she was thrilled to learn that...She pet her for a second and couldn't believe how soft and silky she was ( again, thanks to Best Shot products ) It is fun to have someone be so interested in the breed....and fall in love at first sight.
I may have to become a small time breeder. Not sure how to begin....or when.
But I would love to contribute to the quality of conformation, coat, temperment etc. etc. with perfect dogs. Do you really think it is necessary to charge so much for one? Ok getting way off in my rambling thoughts here...Sorry. I'll start my questions about all this later in another topic thread.
Here are pics of Coco as a puppy...her coat was darker and shorter then....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Tucker has started to get single white "cousre" hairs scattered on his back, he was always totally black on his back. But I think Gene and I discussed the fact that tuxedo marked doodles are simply "mismarked" HOW DARE THEY!!! There is nothing "mis" anything about this doodle. Of couse he had to go into what we call--the pee-pee spread while I was trying to take a picture of his back. Crazy Doodle :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Dana ... Ebbe has had those white hairs on her back forever. Some folks thinks she much older than her 8.5 mos. They're thinking 8.5 years! She was completely black when we got her, with just a shadow of white on her chest. But Tucker is definitly NOT mis-marked ... I have a tuxedo cat and would LOVE to see her next to him. :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Miko.
Don't do it!!! FoodLady got me gussied up last week including a haircut and now they can see my eyes? :shock: ! How can I be shifty and sneeky if they can see my eyes? :shock: Ohhhhh ... they'll go on and on about how cute you look, but really it's so they can see what your up to! 8)
Woofs and Licks,
Ebbe

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Ebbe.....
My Dad says it's mostly because I am a little dust collector! He even calls me "Pigpen", something about a Peanuts cartoon?? It's not a problem for me. I just think he's picky and/or lazy!

Miko

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Miko,
Tell your Dad to get a shedding cat. Then he'll really appreciate you. FoodLady knows all about those Peanuts cartoons, apparently my FoodUncles used to read them to her when she was really little. All I know is there is a DOG in them so they must be wonderful! :D

Woofs and Licks,
Ebbe

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Miko,

My Mom fiddled with my toes....shortening the hair in between...and cut my bangs just a little bit, right between my eyebrows....so she can see my eyes a little better.....I think she can "read" my thoughts a little more now....that's probably not good!! ( I actually look like my picture again...)She was thinking about an all over trim, but I think she chickened out. OK by me!~!

I love the tuxedo look....and a few white hairs mix in the black is cool!
Don't let your Dad cut too much off.....it's your sunscreen you know!!
8)
Coco

1 - 20 of 66 Posts