Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought everyone would get a kick out of this…I just got home from an all day photo shoot for a TV commercial for Cablevision. I had to do so many things – run down the stairs, carry a slipper through the house, lay on the couch and raise my head up when the phone rang…ok big deal…but the funny part was the last scene..I HAD TO devour a bundt cake (all natural – made for doggies of course) that was on the counter in the kitchen…and you get paid for this??? They did say I was the best dog they ever worked with. Made mommy feel soooo good (me too).

Mommy and I both exhausted – we left home at 4 a.m…We have a fund-raiser to go to NYC Saturday and then mommy goes into the hospital Monday. Think she’ll be happy to lie down for a bit. I will give her lots of kisses.

I may be asking for all my friends' help in the next few weeks. I'm entered in two contests that I need everyone's votes in...Will let you know the details soon. Will really appreciate it.. :D

Woofs and Licks,
Bocker

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yummy Cake

You got that right...mommy said I didn't need to eat when I got home..too much cheese and turkey meatballs and yummy cake to motivate me!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
What a day! Bocker, that beats chasing squirrels, digging holes and scrounging in the kitchen garbage can!

Take good care of your mama.

Deb

G

·
That sounds like an awesome day!!! And you should get all those treats! You are a star you know! Make sure you take care of your Mom while she is sick!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Bocker you sure are an awesome doodle!! keep up the great work :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks

WOW and big woofs and licks to everyone for being so nice. I wish we could all meet and have a real party together!!
Was watching mommy cut some chicken on the counter and she just gave me that look...gee I thought I could have some fun today too...sometimes it's hard to separate work and reality.

Tomorrow we are going to a big fund-raiser in NYC for the support of Animal Haven.

Mom says thanks for all the well wishes...she should be home later next week (another hip thing). I get to stay with my gal-pal Sophie over night and then I'll keep daddy company. I do get to go to the hospital to pick mommy up..everyone there wants to see me. Boy am I a lucky doodle!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Was watching mommy cut some chicken on the counter and she just gave me that look...gee I thought I could have some fun today too...
hahaha...

Sounds like you had a great time :) Too bad we don't have Cablevision to see your commercial.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts