Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Woohoo!
Go Dex!!!

Hmmm... It must be similar to the marathon runners who cut their shoelaces in half for the races...
Trim back on those Doodle curls and bam!
Speedy Gonzales appears!!! :lol: :D

·
Registered
659 Posts
That's one fast pooch! And that's a fantastic yard for dogs. It's ironic that here in New Mexico, 90% undeveloped land, they build homes on tiny little "patio lots".

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And you have a lovely backyard btw
thanks. We really wanted a larger yard when we were looking for a house...and what we have is fairly large for central NJ :) The doodles use our retaining wall as their own playground. Kirby makes me nervous - he regularly walks right along the edge of the wall and he'll just jump up and down levels like it's nothing.

·
Registered
401 Posts
lmtoth2 said:
And you have a lovely backyard btw
thanks. We really wanted a larger yard when we were looking for a house...and what we have is fairly large for central NJ :) The doodles use our retaining wall as their own playground. Kirby makes me nervous - he regularly walks right along the edge of the wall and he'll just jump up and down levels like it's nothing.
Oh, well it looks beautiful! Kirby-YIKES!! I would be nervous too.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Great vid Leslie. Dexter is looking alot like Marley did a couple of weeks ago. But it is growing fast. We have not had a ton out oudoor activities lately. The snow is melting finally and the yards and parks are a mess. Great "playground" yard for the Doodles!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I love watching them play.....and kirby's head shakes crack me up Leslie, Beau does the same thing too! :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
They look like they are having such fun! I wish Tyke had another doodle to play with! I see what you mean about Kirby's freestyle "dive" off the wall! I had to replay the video to make sure of what I had seen! Nice to see Dex looking happy and fit - and FAST!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts