Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok time to post SPRING/SUMMER schnuffing doodle pics.

we've seen the snowy schnuffs now let's see the warmer weather ones. my doodles are also anteaters hahhahaa always checking for ants and then trying to lick them up whether outside or in the house.

Mole hunting has also become the newest Max and Peanut escapade.
in fact tonight they were at the creek. once inside peanut hides and then max keeps chewing on an UNKNOWN item and so HE DROPS IT alright...right at Peanut's feet , sooooo she gives chase and runs by my feet hahhaha i grab a handful of fur and wahlaa she sits down. I open her mouth it's you know black dark inside. OK i think nothing in her mouth, then i think wait a minute it's kinda too dark....soooooo i reach in and furiously try to take out what i thought was a soggy black sock
OH nooooooooooooo it wasn't a sock.......it was the fattest ugliest wettest doodlized black DEAD MOLE ewwwwwwwwwwwwww i am still grossed out that i touched it . YUK!!! Of course i gave my son a great laugh by screaming really loud and I SWEAR max and peant were laughing too :roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'd rather they play whack-a-mole hahhahaaa not lick-a-mole :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
blueteal said:
More like eat a mole and then spit it out
in Mom's hand.
bahahahaahahahahahaaahaa!!!
if ya don't behave yurself...i just might mail you the next one :shock:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Ewwww Yuck!

The story almost distracted me from those two sweet doods! I love them Annmarie, and the nose-to-ground sight is a familiar one having dealt with Tucker the BEAGLE for the past 2 1/2 years!

Give them love from us!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahahaha...can you just picture Sue suspiciously opening a package from New York...wondering who sent her something??? :shock:
Watch out Sue...she's not to be trusted!!! hahahahaha....great pictures Annmarie! They look so happy together!

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Kathie
If you were getting a package from NY and
even suspected it was from Annmarie, would you not use caution???
Bahahahahahaaa!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Why Sue......I don't think I'd even OPEN it!!!!! hahahahahaha

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kathie...keep wining hahhahaha!! you KNOW you'd die of curiosity and end up opening it!!

well guess I'll have to send the package to kristen :?:

PS hey where'd ya'll go?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Dexter's addiction isn't quite as gross, but the gift he brought me was yucky anyway. We have these big black bugs that run on our sidewalk and then dart into the grass when you walk up. Dex is obsessed with them and pretty darned fast at catching them. He watches for movement in the grass and then pounces. Last night I was half asleep on the daybed and Kevin brought him in from a potty. Of course he jumps directly on me, and Kevin tells him to get off mommy, she's sleeping. So he jumps down, and I feel something wet on my arm. Look down and guess what he left me? Yep, dead bug. Ack! I made Kevin get a kleenex and dispose of it, and promise to make sure he didn't bring in any hitchhikers again.

AnnMarie, I can Fedex you one if you want to turn this into a gift basket :lol: 8)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Yeah Annmarie...and I'll send you the snake I almost stepped on this morning when weeding my rock wall! :shock: hahahahahahhaha
Watch yer mail Kristen! hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
So far the gift basket has a dead black mole. a dead black bug,
a snake and I will add the dead slimy slug that my cats were playing with and tried not to let Denver have but he did. Hmmmmm who should we send it to next????

Gene or Vanessa or?????

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
But then there'd only be one thing in the basket! :shock: cause the 'LIVE' snake would eat the yucky mole, the yucky bug and the even yuckier slug! Can you picture the snakes shape with all that in him??? hahahahaha

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
All I have to add to the basket is a little Poop, although Jonah keeps digging(thanks Miko) at a chipmunk hole so I may be able a "Alvin" or a "Theodore" to the gift basket!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OK Gene will contribute a dead chipmunk, i'll give a mole and some dead ANTS, dextersmommy will give us a DEADbugs kathie will give us DEAD flattened Snakes....and SUE what you gonna give??

THEN WE CAN SEND IT TO SESSSSSSSSSA!!!! SHE'S always up for a good joke or in this situation a giggle gift basker

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lisa...that's what i wish they'd do WHACK those damn moles! hahhaaa

1 - 20 of 43 Posts