Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason she likes to sleep with her head hanging off of the side of the bed. Twice now she has fallen asleep like that and slowly slid off of the side of the bed into the floor and never even woke up....she has such an innocence about her, I can't believe how good she is! She has had 3 accidents since we got her 4 days ago and 2 of them were my fault because I didn't pick up on her cues. We are starting to communicate though, I can tell already that she wants to please me. Isn't it funny how humbling it can be just to have a dog? Who am I that she should aim to please me 4 days after we met?

·
Registered
968 Posts
tashapeterson29 said:
and slowly slid off of the side of the bed into the floor and never even woke up....
Awwwww! Puppy adorableness! She sounds like such a sweetie. :lol:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
We are starting to communicate though, I can tell already that she wants to please me. Isn't it funny how humbling it can be just to have a dog? Who am I that she should aim to please me 4 days after we met?
Doodle Love :lol:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
annieG said:
We are starting to communicate though, I can tell already that she wants to please me. Isn't it funny how humbling it can be just to have a dog? Who am I that she should aim to please me 4 days after we met?
You have been hit with Doodleaholicitis, When you have it you can't go back. You are now in the Doodle world. Others don't understand. But we all do here. It is a hard thing to explain. But your in the right place to share stories and just whatever you think is cute. We all will think it is too.
:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tasha, you have definitely been SMITTEN!!! Welcome to the club!! :lol:
I have had dogs all my life, but I can honestly say, there is something about a doodle that is like no other dog! You can truly get addicted to the little monsters!!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
What is it that gets us so smitten over them. I can't come up with just one. It is just a doodle thing i guess.
:D

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Shelly sounds like a real sweetie. She reminds me of our new foster doodle, Lucy. Lucy is dead weight when she sleeps. She is totally out and nothing much can disturb her. We can move her, roll her over and it doesn't phase her at all.

Deb

·
Registered
235 Posts
we need a fell off the bed, or even falling off te bed picture.

·
Registered
143 Posts
sdrudge said:
annieG said:
You have been hit with Doodleaholicitis, When you have it you can't go back. You are now in the Doodle world. Others don't understand. But we all do here. It is a hard thing to explain. But your in the right place to share stories and just whatever you think is cute. We all will think it is too.
:D :D :D
Exactly.

The image of Shelly sliding off the bed in her sleep is cracking me up! I hope you can get a picture of it.

When we first had Pixie, she would nap on the couch right next to me, facing the back cushion, head up against it, nose pointed straight up. And I used to walk with her in a sling everywhere before she got all her shots - her favorite position was to lie on her back in the sling, with her head hanging out of it upside down. She would happily sleep like that.

Aren't Doodles the best?!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
DOODLES are simply the best!
and how they can sleep with their head hanging off a bed is beyond me but i crack up when one of ours slides off the bed hahahhaaaaaaaaaaa

1 - 11 of 11 Posts