Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, we're so excited to see Sheba's babies are here and healthy. And what's up with delivering babies IN THE DAYLIGHT HOURS?? :? It was touch and go, and I thought we might be looking at an emergency c-section to start with, but thanks to a really good, level-headed dr. he just gave her oxytocin and she started delivering. The first 3 puppies are now named after the roads we were on when they came! :wink: (Evans, Havana, and Parker)

Anyway, we have 8 girls and 3 boys in this batch- only 1 of the 3 chocolates is a boy. And we are probably taking one of the buff-colored girls off the market, if you know what I mean! :D I think I have a guardian home for her.

Lets see if I can do this picture thing:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
WOW, Sheba outdid herself :D What beauties they are :!: :!: Cute idea for the names. Glad everything worked out ok :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Maureen,

Congrats on a wonderful, healthly litter!!! Way to go on the picture posting too!! I am so glad to hear it all went okay and thank God the vet thougth of the medication for Sheba! Keep the pictures coming!!

Kim

·
Registered
121 Posts
So how is the house with 21 puppies??!!!!??

And the four adult dogs, three kids, and two adults.
Everyone fairing okay?

Yikes, that is just bringin the crazy!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Maureen said:
hey, Hooked on Doodles, have we met? We're in the same town! Come to the dog park on Sunday, 11-1, ok?
email me and I'll give the details. :D
Yes you have Maureen and she's already coming... It's Brutus' Mom!!!! :p :lol:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Happy, happy, happy!!! I am so thrilled for you Maureen!
You have most gorgeous puppies and by the houseful! (And, as I have told you privately, I am soooooooo jealous...you have chocolates and creams! Yum!!)
So glad that they are here, and healthy. It was a scare for you, I am certain.
Enjoy this overabundance of puppy breath! It doesn't get any better than this. :D

·
Registered
424 Posts
What beautiful puppies! Congrats.

I am going to help "socialize" some puppies at Sadie's breeder on the weekend. I can't wait.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Maureen said:
LOL KEITH!
it's not you, of course.....its just that I hope the local A.C. officer doesn't find this forum! :wink:
Think
, its your friend and quite helpful to "deal" with not so nice folks like that. :twisted: 8) :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts