Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
I vote for Best Shot too...there is shampoo much cheaper, but you can dilute it and it smells so good...makes the doodles very silky.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Awww Leslie I love your new avatar !

I use crazy dog baby powder scent shampoo - diluted, it is one scent that does not bother my allergies

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
annabelles mom said:
Awww Leslie I love your new avatar !
Ditto!!
I've been using best shot also....love it!! But, as soon as it warms up a bit....I'm trying Rita's soap. It smells yummy!! :wink:

·
Registered
593 Posts
The local pet store reccomended a shampoo with oatmeal and tea tree oil in it...

The vet also gave us resiSOOTHE leave-on lotion with collodial oatmeal so Sam's skin is nice and hydrated. (But he's had really bad itchy-scratchies lately... I don't know if you saw the thread or not).

:D You gotta love clean doodles!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
We tried Best Shot based on the experience of others here and we think it's great stuff. We just bought a gallon of each the waterless and the regular shampoo. We follow a wet wash with Pantene Conditioner=REALLY NICE COAT! :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rita's soap

Ditto!!
I've been using best shot also....love it!! But, as soon as it warms up a bit....I'm trying Rita's soap. It smells yummy!! :wink:
Hi - you mentioned Rita's soap in an old post - do you know where i can get this? i live in a very small town with not much shopping so look stuff up on the internet mainly. I googled Rita's soap and just found a site with bar soaps, etc...there was a goats milk bar soap i think on that site - but just didnt look like a dog shampoo...it was like a bar soap!

Please advise. Thanks much!

p. sullivan

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
we use Mane n Tail..it s a horse shampoo but, work great on the dogs..and the smell is like tea..and in a pinch we ll resort to baby shampoo..

afterwards i ll apply a conditioner..

·
Registered
422 Posts
I've used Earth Bath for puppies. But I think I might try this Best Shot it sounds fab :) I love peppermint lol.

Earth Bath was nice as well it smelled like cherries (the puppy one). I used a conditioner too, but I can't remember the name of it :-/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts