Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a mudded doodle and I want to give her a really good bath. I was wondering what you all use? And were you buy it at. I just need to get my dirty doodle clean.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Which one? there is a few different kinds. Do you just get the shampoo one or ultra wash?? Too many :?

G

·
I get the shampoo, conditioner, and revitalizing spray. I give her a bath once a month or so and use the spray in between. I don't want to give her too many baths as I don't want to dry out her skin

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Can you open this link?

http://www.dog.com/ItemDetail.aspx?ItemNo=101241 112

We use this shampoo and the matching conditioner/finishing spray. Actually if you search "best shot" on dog.com there is only one that comes up. You can buy it by the gallon (saves money in the long run), but we tried out the small sizes first.

Oh yeah - you dilute the shampoo/conditioner so it lasts pretty long.[/quote]

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks i will do that. Cacao needs a bath and the stuff I have is ok. I will use it but get this best shot stuff. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cacao is so pampered. She gets brushed every two days or so. Plus a really good belly rub. And I try to put a bow in her hair, it never stays. But I try to only give her a bath the 3rd Saturday of the month.

She lives a great life. :D :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts