Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I was in the yard to get pictures of the kids and their digging, etc., and got these shots......

The beautiful Miko, looking sooooo sweet!

And my Jonah, the handsome boy!

Sorry, couldn't resist...thanks for looking. I'm not proud or whipped at all with my doods!!

:roll:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhh MIKO has got "the look" down pat!!! she makes me melt.
and WOW i see Jonah's eyes, did you gel them Gene to go straight down the middle? :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's actually his "I just ran around like crazy, devil may care" look. It takes about 10 minutes rolling and wrestling with Miko to accomplish! :lol:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Ahhh Gene
How wonderful.
Both your kids have the Doodle face down pat.
I think you should just pack em up and send
em to BC for a holiday with Denver!!!(you too of course)
Bahahahhaahaaaa!!!!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Miko you are just the sweetest little lady...you and Raleigh would make quite the pair! but then again so would Raleigh and Jonah...they could go into business together 're-modeling'! hahaha...who needs an electric paper shredder with Doodles around?????? Raleigh taks my pay stub off the table, and 'Voila'! All gone!!!! hahahaha...

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Gene, I am so happy that you posted these pictures!
Miko is a beautiful, beautiful girl! And, you know that I love Jonah, he reminds me so much of my two.
But the best part is that you are enjoying them so much.
I am so glad that you found them and made them part of your family. You guys needed each other!

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
And I hate to even THINK about where they'd be without you... :cry:

You opened your heart and gave your home to two of the most wonderful creatures...and their love for you, well, payment just isn't more valuable than love...

Enjoy this time with your babies and your family.

G

·
I love these pictures! The outside pictures come out so great! The lighting really shows their expressions and their eyes!
Miko has the deep, soulful thoughtful thinker eyes....Jonah has the "I'm here, I'm happy, life is great and gets better every day!" eyes. :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thank you for sharing photos of those beautiful, wonderful souls. I have a huge smile on my face from seeing them....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts