Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we just brought her home and she is so woozy - she was stumbling and passed right out when we got her inside just now. poor girl. hoping she has a good recovery!!

G

·
Shaia get well soon. Listen to your Mom when she tells you not to run around she knows what is best for you!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Shaia, hope you are feeling well enough to do a Doodle 100 soon...and then gradually work your way back to Doodle 500s!
--Louid

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
I hope Shaia feels better in the morning. It will be hard but you will feel better soon. Just take it easy and do as mom says.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the well wishes everyone!!! she is sleeping mostly - so knocked out!! but she wakes up and whines every now and again and it breaks my heart :cry: but she is such a trooper - i just helped her out to pee and am going to see if she'll eat - her favorite activity. :wink:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Hope you are feeling better this morning Shaia! You'll be back to your old self in no time!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Sadie had to be carried into the house...she couldn't even walk. The next day (which will be today for you) was her recovery day where she was 75% herself...by tomorrow...watch out! You'll barely even know she had the surgery!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i know, i was shocked how drugged she was - she slept well last night, although the pain meds they gave us (tylenol w codine :shock: ) made her pee in her sleep, poor girl. she's having a bit of trouble getting comfortable, but i gave her a bone to distract her, which seems to be working :) thanks for the healing thoughts!! i'm looking forward to her climbing the walls while we wait for the incision to heal :wink:

G

·
Shaia feel better! Your boo boo will be better soon.

Mary...good luck keeping her quiet. I had no chance with Maya. She was jumping around like a monkey the night she had the surgery!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Poor baby. I hope she is feeling well today. Rosie slept the day we brought her home and didn't even want to eat. The next day, I'd say she was 50- 60% of her normal self and after that it was hard to keep her from running and jumping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts