Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hooray! They were cuties! You're quite something, Shannon. Every time you post an alert I check it out even though I'm not looking for another dog... but I check it anyhow. What you're doing is creating a voice for these abandoned pups and it's clearly a very effective voice. You rock!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to have you as a contact if we find them in LA again. We don't have anyone there to help out, and we have seen a few come and go there, but never had anyone to pull for transportation! We can arrange the transport if we have someone to get them out! :lol: They went to a rescue, but not sure of which rescue pulled them yet! Just happy they got out!

BTW.. Bandi is just adorable!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you so much. I will be sure to let Jo, our other doodle volunteer know! She sends out emails to people looking for doodles that register on our site!! Thank you sooo much! We have a LD in Tenn right now that has been saved because a few generous people decided to help with transport, and Jo was so wonderful in arranging all that he needed to be saved. She is an awesome doggy saver! Brings joy to my life seeing dogs rescued! Thanks soo much. We don't see a lot of them, but we have seen a few! :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts