Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greg went and got a wading pool today for Canada's pups. I was thinking he'd get a 4' one like Nancy suggested, but being male, dh had his OWN ideas.
So he brought home a 6' one that's about a foot deep. He paid twice what I would have, and it's going to fill up the kitchen quite a bit, but he was determined the pups needed room to wiggle around in. LOL

I'm not sure what Canada will think of it yet, but it certainly should hold the pups for the first 3 weeks, which was my plan. Now If I can just be lucky enough for her not to start having them on my bed I think we'll be fine.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
LOL Tink, by the time the pups are about 6 weeks old it should be warm enough to put it outside and give them a bath in the pool :wink:

Have you thrown old towels/blankets in it so Canada can get used to it yet?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Tink said:
Greg went and got a wading pool today for Canada's pups. I was thinking he'd get a 4' one like Nancy suggested, but being male, dh had his OWN ideas.
So he brought home a 6' one that's about a foot deep. He paid twice what I would have, and it's going to fill up the kitchen quite a bit, but he was determined the pups needed room to wiggle around in. LOL

I'm not sure what Canada will think of it yet, but it certainly should hold the pups for the first 3 weeks, which was my plan. Now If I can just be lucky enough for her not to start having them on my bed I think we'll be fine.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my goodness, Tink!! I seriously thought you were going to get the pups an early start on swimming!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts