Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we went to our second night of intermediate training and Dakota did great --except for the high level of excitement, just cause he loves being there so much! His instructor commented on how smart he is and what great progress he has made since he started puppy school! His last class was a make-up class since we were going to be out of town for the first class. Including Dakota, there are 3 dogs in class--that's very close to a private lesson! Everybody falls in love with Dakota and several people recognized him as a Labradoodle. Nothing but great praise about his looks and disposition. One gentleman followed us to our car to ask what breed he was. He commented that he looked like an Italian Spinone. My husband said he's confusing the dog with ice cream! When I got home, I just had to look up the breed. Quite a resembelance:

Diane (and Dakota)

·
Registered
36 Posts
When we go to the dog park, people constantly comment that Boomer looks like a Spinone. A trainer that I met there remarked this once, and even though he was against cross-breeding, he LOVED Boomer and even asked if he was already neutered. He was a little disapointed that he turned out to be a labradoodle. haha
Anyway, I'm glad Dakota is doing so well in school!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.