Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bwahahaha...Seems we have a slight ?? problem with carpenter bees in our soffits...front and back of the house...it also seems that a resident woodpecker has discovered them!!! :roll: And it also seems that the 'drumming' on the roof terrfies Raleigh!!! The first time the woodpecker went 'foraging', I was sitting in my recliner, and Raleigh was on the couch...well he took a flying leap over the end table and onto my lap...all 60 lbs of him!!!! He was trembling (my little tough guy) and all I could do was laugh...mean ole mommy that I am...but I did cuddle him till that scarey woodpecker left!!! :roll:
There's also a commercial on TV about a young couple that are unpacking their clothes and everytime the husband says something, the wife can't hear him because a jackhammer is running somewhere close in the hotel...well when Raleigh hears that commercial, he comes running to me for safety, thinking it's that darn woodpecker again!! Hahahaha...I just love his personality and all the crazy things he does!!!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Hi Kathie! Great to see you online! Poor Raleigh! We have four types of woodpeckers here, two types we see a lot. In the springtime it seems they have discovered a new way to declare their territory: they peck on the gutters! You can imagine the racket that makes! Fortunately Cali doesn't seem to be bothered by this. I hope your woodpeckers don't resort to the gutters! :shock: Cali sends woofs and reassuring kisses to Raleigh.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
hahahaaaaaaaa oh pooooor Raleigh!!! i love hearing "raleigh" stories as they're always so cute and funny!!

great to have ya back Kathie :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts