Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please say a little prayer for our state! Lots of Tornado action tonight! My husband is out with recovery and rescue. We are on our way to take cover!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Saying prayers for all in the path especially thosse like your husband who face the demon stormsto help others. I HATE tornados! I once lived in Oklahoma and just the thought of a tornado scared me silly. I live in earthquake country now but for some reason they don't concern me--guess it's all what you are accustomed to.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Prayers from NJ. I can't imagine how frightening it can get.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Take cover and stay safe! Prayers being sent your way! Mary, have you experienced any tornados near you?! It looks pretty scary in TN too! :shock:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Prayers Lindsie! Stay safe!! God Bless!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Calimom said:
Take cover and stay safe! Prayers being sent your way! Mary, have you experienced any tornados near you?! It looks pretty scary in TN too! :shock:
We had a lot of wind and rain yesterday, today was nice, more wind and rain moving in around 3 or 4am, looks like most of the severe weather is going to be west and north of us, we are in the very NE corner of TN - hope everyone is safe

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for ALL the prayers we are all ok! There have been several injuries and even some fatalities northwest of here. DH is out, there have some down trees and stuff. But nothing serious around here! Thanks again for the prayers!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
saying prayers Lindsie

·
Registered
333 Posts
Whew, a tornado struck in my town and messed up some factories. Thankfully me and the babies are all okay but bracing for round 2. I really hate this kind of weather. I am ready for morning!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Autumn, looks like yall got the same round of storms we did. Now hey are talking about snow laer in the week! This Arkansas weather blows my mind! Hope everyone was OK there. We just had a lot of down trees and power lines and such, but everyone is Ok! Praise God!

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
I'm still up at this hour and heard how bad it was!! OMG! So glad you're okay........was thinking of you & sending prayers!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hope your all ok :( I live in the cyclone area in Australia, and touch wood, we have been blessed this season!

My thoughts are with you!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Wow, it really is scary stuff. Good wishes to all those effected.

Snow, snow and more snow as I type this. Should have anywhere from 12 to 18 inches when all this is done. With lots of blowing and drifting. Got up at 4:30 to clear the driveway before I left for work. We have 5 people in so far... out of about 18 in my area. Seven sent emails saying they would not make it and my guess is we will see more emails than people on the remaining.

Snow is part of the picture here. Not in any way near the peril in the southern states are experiencing with the tornadoes. Be safe!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hope all my fellow southerners made it safely through the storms. Round 2 was pretty bad but did not produce any tornados here. I think one was enough! Hope everyone has a good day!!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I just heard the death toll is up to 40. I hope all our forum buddies are ok. I guess Arkansas and Tennessee were hit pretty good.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts