Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chester and Sawyer do look alike! It seems like I see labradoodles everywhere! My daughter says I'm crazy (true), but just the other day, when we were visiting my sister on Christmas Eve and brought Sawyer along, we met a beautiful black labradoodle named Katie. She was visiting her family too and was being walked by her people at the same exact time! What a great coincidence and so Sawyer made his first official real life doodle friend.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do people usually get the word out about doodle romps? I have never seen one advertised here (Upper FL Keys) but I just did a count with a friend of mine and there are about 8 Labradoodles that we know about.

·
Registered
972 Posts
http://www.frappr.com/doodleseverywhere

This is a cool site that a fellow doodle owner created, and you may be able to find some in your area that you get a romp going. I know a lady in Fl. that has arranged doodle romps. Check out the map, and see if you are in the area of Nancy, Dude's mom..

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Shannon. I will check it out. I'm afraid, though that we are not even on the map! Or just barely! You know that little teeny spit of land that is off the mainland coast of South Florida? That is where we are!

How many doods and people show up at a typical doodle romp?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.