Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok hahhahaa my doodles were stinky!! they got to digging, then found weeds were fun and stick to their coats and the best of all?? Deer POOP :shock:
So off to the shower and DAVE was to help towel dry them when i was done. HOWEVER Dave thought i was joking that I bathe them together.
Why NOT?
Gets done quicker and they stay calmer. Okay Max licks the water while peanut makes goofy faces , licks the shower doors and tries to chew them. silly doodle

WE are off to good a START

Peanut starts the "lets fog up some doors"

Mission Accomplished. And notice HOW PEANUT is NOT smaller or skinny when wet hahahhaaa

Dr Jeckyl and Mr Hyde

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
seriously this is now the 3rd time i've bathed them together.
:D :D :D

it's soooooooo much easier than doing them one at a time.
They don't jump to get out and stand side by side
And
while I rinse one the other has conditioner hahhahaa

Dave didn't believe it either till he saw it tonight.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Great pics Annmarie!!! hahahha...what was Dave doing...standing on top of the toilet to get that first shot??? :shock: :shock: or did he drag a ladder into the bathroom? :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KATHIE this is the ONE TIME a man has put a LID DOWN on the toilet hahhahaaaaaa to stand to take the picture hahahhaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Great photos Annmarie, but Max does look a little scared when
Peanut takes on that glow in her eyes.
Bahahhhahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...love the photos!! unfortunately our only tub only has a curtain and not a door so I don't see that working for us :) Peanut looks like she's having a good time and Max looks scared...haha

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love the pictures. The doors are key. Even at 4 months it takes both Jennie and I to give Buster a bath. Mianly because he is trying to play. :D

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MEG that is because she balances standing up on the ledge of the tub hahhaaa

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
MaxandMe said:
MEG that is because she balances standing up on the ledge of the tub hahhaaa
Annmarie .... This is the same dog who balances on an inflatible float in a swimming pool... right! :shock: I may be wrong but it looks as if you have a potential Circus Act here .... maybe on the high wire? And of course you know how the ring master would introduce her .....

THE ONE .... THE ONLY .... CIRCUS PEANUT!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mary...you just gave me part of the title to my next article i'll post in a day or two ........thanks hahhahahaaa

and annie, that's how i feel too :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts