Labradoodle Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
That sounds good to me! What time do you want to plan for? Since its a bit of a drive, I'd like to do later morning/afternoon. Shannon- we'll plan another one soon so Fozzie can come too. Does anybody have any specific time they want?

Bridget

· Registered
121 Posts
Chesterpal said:
So do we want to commit to Saturday April 29 at the Lakewood Preserve Dog Park in Wauconda, IL, Lake County?

You're right Keith, we really aren't that far out in the boonies like it might seem!
Yep, I liked it because it had small town feel, in a rural/urban fashion, but close enough to the city (hour give or take).

Good luck with the romp.

· Registered
58 Posts
Hi everyone! At some point in the future would anyone be interested in doing a romp in Rockford? They have a nice dog park there and the guy who runs the park said he might be able to swing us a free day with our doodles. He is a real dog lover and he said to let him know when/if we want to do that!
Kim

· Registered
689 Posts
It is in Wauconda. North of RT12. So its East of both Woodstock and Lake in the Hills. (I am HORRIBLE with directions---I could get lost going around the block).

I've seen all ages of kids there---down to toddler/stroller size.

· Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Bridget, Lani would love to try and come. Give us a time we are in the Oak Brook area how ling do you think it would take us? I believe Lani gets her final shots on the 21st so we should be good to go. Thanks for getting the ball rolling. :D

· Registered
215 Posts
Okay I mapquested the park so here it is...

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main ... &2pl=&cat=

It's about an hour drive for me, I think it will be about 45 minutes for you Lisa. Next romp we have, we'll have it closer- that way we make Chesterpal drive to us! LOL just kidding. I'm excited. Is 1 pm okay with you guys? (I'm NOT a morning person!) I'm planning on sending an e-mail out to you guys and the people that are on the chicago doodle romp mailing list.

Bridget, Summer, and Duke

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.