Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh they are adorable!!! and how many did you have 7 or 8?
one looks like it is already part curly

soooooooooooo sweet!!! thanks for posting :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww! How sweet!!!!! I love it!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Gracielou looks like such a proud happy Mama! Thank for the fix ... alll are darling!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
meeeeeeee too!! :wink: :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes AnnMarie you already have red with one of yours don't you???

This is just something I've been trying to do for about 2 years now and it is hard to find a red line of Poodles that test out. I had a red boy named Rogan and when we tested him he failed his hip testing so we had him neutered and placed in a pet home he was simply beautiful a deep dark red, then I found Clancy and bought him, went through all the testing and finally have my red puppies.

I know to some this might not seem like a huge deal but it was a long time coming for me so I'm thrilled. :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Linda i am soooooooo happy for you!!! as yes RED is one of the hardest colors to obtain or so it seems.

YES Beau is red and a deep auburn red? not mahogany or sable
but as he ages will it fade? not sure only time will tell
HOWEVER his color did DEEPEN once he hit 8 to 10 weeks old

linda, 2 years --wow!! finally it paid off!!
What is Clancy's genetic color makeup if you don't mind my asking.
and can PM as that may mean less chance of my hijacking this topic you posted :wink:

BIG BIG Congrats to you LINDA!!! :D :D :D :D

and you have to keep posting MORE PICS of these goregous doodle puppies you now have

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Awww congratulations!! That red litter is GORGEOUS... however I think my heart was just stolen by "black band male" from Layla & Tejas' litter!

I HAVE to stop looking at all these puppy pictures!!

Congrats again... especially for achieving your goal!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well Clancy is Bbee so he carries Black, Chocolate, and the Creams so he has it all bundled into one!!! Most reds lighten but not sure how the Goldens do so that will be interesting to watch Beau get older and see what happens.

debbildog, black band male is stunning he reminds me so much of Tejas when he was little always in the middle of things, but also loving and spending time in your lap. :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts