Labradoodle Forums banner

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  gene 
#1 ·
Ok where is everyone? Last week Vanessa was lonely
this week it's me. hahhahaaaaaaaaaa

hello? anyone out there? my doodles are sleeping, Dave is snoring on the couch and i am not tired YET. hmmmmmmmm have half an article written and wish someone were around on this forum. :wink:

#2 ·
I just got home from walking Colorado
He was socializing a couple of puppies for an
owner who asked for the playtime with Denver(it was so cute)
One of the puppies was trying to hump Denver when he was lying down
and Denver gently put his paw on puppy and held him down a bit and
well puppy got message and it was very gently done and owner was happy.

So how is it going Annmarie??????????

#3 ·
much better now that one of my partners in crime is here ( yes you!) :wink:

had company 2 times earlier tonight

and OMG this cheesecake i am eating is soooooooooooooo good hhhaaa
one is choc and white cheesecake with white chocolate icing. the other one on my plate is choc with choc chips ......i think i might hit the chips and dip with a beer next.........WANT SOME? :D

#5 ·
seazr said:
I'm here!!! :D
any luck Diane with the certain type of *ooky cookie?

and I KNOW you both don't want to hear this probably, but know the 15lbs I lost? i am having sooooo much fun trying to gain it back tonight! :D i have been an eating machine the past few days hahhaaa

#7 ·
"Nookie Cookie" has nothing to do with luck, lady!!! :D As to the chips, dip and beer, no thanks, full! Went to the craziest wedding reception tonight! Wish I had of had my camera! My girlfried bartends at the Eagle Lake American Legion. It is as you imagine--rustic! :roll: :roll: The frequestly have large (200 people) BBQs out back. We were told there would be a wedding reception there tonight and all members were welcome to come and eat dinner. So we and a few of our friends went. Could not believe it! There in the back, in the dirt (floor) was this very formal gathering!!! Best man and groom's men en in tuxes!!! Bride's maids in formal, strapless numbers--one "maid" was covered with tatoos!! The bride is wearing a formal gown with a chapel length train that was dragging through the dirt!!! The wedding paarty were sitting at a formal table facing a tent full of about 100 people wearing anything from sits and dresses to shorts!! As the wedding parting were offering toasts, Legion members were behind the fomal table helping themselves to a buffet of roast pig and all the other fixins'!!!! Then the bride and groom had the first dance in the dirt while others excused themselves past the dancing couple to help themselves to some wedding cake!!!! Oh my gosh!! When I worked for the Air Force (federal employee), the Chief of Protocal worked for me so I know a thing or two--I told my husband that this little shindig broke every protocol bone in my body!!!! Oh yea, as long as everybody else was doing it, we had dinner too . . .

#8 ·
and a few drinks too? hahhaaaaaaaaaaa

either that or your spell checker is broken and Gene seems to be missing right now :wink:

SUE I ONLY need about 9 lbs NOT the whole 15lbs ....i want to have fun eating JUNK FOOD and have some beer :mrgreen:

#11 ·
SUE if you do wanna know what else i'll mail you :twisted:

HI DI and diane, Gene will be so happy when he gets home :D

#13 ·
I'm here, but everyone is gone....... :cry:
I closed tonight and just got in from chasing the kids around the yard! It was a great time til little princess "barks-a-lot" got started and we had to come inside!! :shock:

#14 ·
we're here GENE ...we're just wating for your to kick in your witty spell chekin :wink:

Miss Barks-a-lot , did she wake up a few neighbors perhaps? bet you're the popular guy on your block hahahaaaaaaaa

#16 ·
seazr said:
My girlfried bartends at the Eagle Lake American Legion.
Because Annmarie is making me do it.......

I myself like my girls baked! Then again, I only like my girl scout cookies made with real girl scouts! :shock: :lol: :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.