Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had 4 rounds already...they are finally passed out :D

Don't they look vicious?? :)

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
LOL..............they are so CUTE!!! Thanks!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I LOVE those pics!!!! hahaa i like the vicious one too :wink:

·
Registered
18 Posts
coats

I love the pics of your wrestling doodles. How do you describe their coat types? We are getting ready to get a goldendoodle and I need to brush up on my dog coat vocabulary skills. I like the shagginess and softness of your dog's styles and would like ours to look like yours. Do you have to have them groomed often? Are they fleece, fur, hair coats?

Thanks, Mel

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you describe their coat types? We are getting ready to get a goldendoodle and I need to brush up on my dog coat vocabulary skills. I like the shagginess and softness of your dog's styles and would like ours to look like yours. Do you have to have them groomed often? Are they fleece, fur, hair coats?
Well...Dexter (white one) is a F1B labradoodle. I would say he has a fleece coat...he is pretty much non-shedding (very very small amounts of hair found after a week of no vacuuming). Kirby (red/brown one) is a F1 Irish Setter/Poodle. He is really non-shedding (I never find any of his hair anywhere). His hair is more poodle like hair...hmmm...I guess I would call it fur? It's kinda a mix between wool and fur if that makes any sense...Annmarie - can you help me out here (i'm struggling)? Both have very soft coats, but Dexter's is more soft.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Leslie i am with you on that one with Kirby....it's either silky soft wool or fleece? hard to say as it's curly but sooooooo soft/silky and
totally nonshedding

·
Registered
385 Posts
Awesome photos... thanks for sharing! Manchie and Brie do that on-couch fighting too. One will be on the couch and the other has only their front half on and they make the wookie noises and bite at each other's mouths. BATTLE DOODLES!

:lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
sarahann . fuuny you use the wookie name. that's what we call ours when he makes that noise. right out of star wars. chewbaca[/quote]

·
Registered
167 Posts
Fun Shots

Just love wrestling!!! Looks like you had a great time. On my way to paw park now...will all the rain be frozen or MUD??!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha...enjoy your bath Bocker...even though it's much colder today, the frozen mud in our backyard is quickly melting to just gross mud!!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Leslie....want some ice packed snow?? All you have to do is remove it from my driveway....no hurry...I'll wait for you!
hehe...that's a tough one. Ice = doodles playing outside, but humans having to shovel; mud=doodles playing inside, no shoveling... hmmmmmm :wink:

·
Registered
167 Posts
OK MUD

So the ground was hard for about five minutes...and then mud!!! :lol: and yes, I enjoyed my mini-bath...It was fun running while it lasted.

Here's me and my pal, Cinammon...

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
awwh...Bocker you are so cute :)

Gene - I did some house cleaning and pondered...I think I'll stick with our mud :) It's March and I'm thinking of spring, baseball and warm weather now :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts