Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I can make it to even the smallest prize we will have a new doodle by the end of the summer ;)

http://pictureperfectpuppy.we.tv/profil ... 1&pos=5138

Please vote 10 for him - I'll save you the trouble and tell you he is the cutest and its not worth looking at the other dogs :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Absolutely that would help... but I'd feel a little guilty asking you to do that!

But... you all REALLY want us to get a second doodle, right? So if you do it on your own... ROFL

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG you've got me cracking up!

I have to get to work and I don't want to! Its more fun voting these guys out of their top spots!

G

·
I thought of it when I saw some of those adorable doggies were a 5! So I'm thinking, how would such a cute doggie be a 5? And the light bulb went on :lol: Families and friends say 10 and competitors say 1 :lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know, I thought about that and even considered that there MUST be something in the rules about "sabotaging" competitors... but then I thought about poor Sandy having a score of FOUR the first day... Obviously the competitors saw him and got a little nervous!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
He's got my vote Kristen, and he's now up to an 8!!!!!! :D :D :D
Don't worry...we'll get him to a 10! 8)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Ten from me!
I must admit, there are some darling dogs in the competition...but your little Dexter is a 10!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't know - I think it might only accept 1 vote from your IP a day. So you can vote EVERY DAY until the 9th!

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I voted!!

OT: I noticed Sandy Doodle hasn't blogged lately.....hmmmmm????.... :wink:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
You know Sandy has my vote :D Go Sandy :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't forget to vote today! Sandy wants a playmate!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts