Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is starting to get his "adult" coat in I think... He is a perfect mix of a wool coat and a spiral fleece. I took a break from Molly today - she was pampered in her own way and went on a super loooong walk with Jeff while I focused on getting Sandy bathed, brushed and blown dry.

Here are some befores.. (from yesterday)

I couldn't get Molly to join in the picture, but she has a Naughty shirt like Sandy's!

And the afters...
(the bath triggers a doodle 500 so we always go right outside)

Now brushed and dried...

I love that I don't have to do ANY of this with Molly... quick bath and blow dry and she's done. No matting, no lengthy brushing, no haircuts... 1 curly doodle is enough for me!!

·
Registered
670 Posts
adorable!!! :D

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
You washed that naughty right off if him, huh? :wink:

I'm with you....Jonah, a quick bath and a brush....done!! Sometimes just a brushing does it.

Miko on the other hand is collecting dust and dirt samples to carry on to the next millennium!! Bath....wait 6 hours to dry, then the dirt comes back automatically!! :shock:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOW what a transformation!!! Sandy is really great looking brushed out, no frizz either :shock:

Max is too easy haaa, Beau comes in 2nd and OMG Peanut takes about 4 hours to dry whether or not we blow dry her

Kristin i...is Sandy's coat getting lighter?
and I LOVE those t-shirts, where did you find them????

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MaxandMe said:
WOW what a transformation!!! Sandy is really great looking brushed out, no frizz either :shock:

Max is too easy haaa, Beau comes in 2nd and OMG Peanut takes about 4 hours to dry whether or not we blow dry her

Kristin i...is Sandy's coat getting lighter?
and I LOVE those t-shirts, where did you find them????
Old Navy... they weren't ridiculously priced, but it gets expensive when you have to buy 4!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what i want to know is KRISTIN...HOW did you get those two to pose with the t-shirts like that?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Sandy, you are GORGEOUS!! Tell Mommy to buy you a shirt with that on it! Of course, when you are that handsome, you can afford to be NAUGHTY!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One more...

SANDY CLAUS!

I love that he tolerates Annie dressing him up - Molly chews practically everything right off herself!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
haha...I can't believe he let you put an entire santa suit on him (including the hat). My husband tried to put his baseball cap on Dex last weekend and it was off in 1 second. Kirby looked totally confused and we took it off because he couldn't see and we didn't want to scare him :)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sandy's great - he tolerates it all for some reason. Must be used to it considering his best friend is a 7 year old human girl!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
All those wonderful pictures and then the Sandy Clause treat. Thank you Kristin! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Sandy looks so soft and fluffy after his bath. Great pictures! Yes, the doodle 500 after a bath is a given. It's so funny.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts