Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted him cut short - I warned her she might have to shave his face and she pretty much did - He had some nasty mats in his beard :( I REALLY don't like the cut but it will give his new healthy coat a chance to grow in properly - so it had to be done. Plus it is sooo much more convenient for boating and beach romps! And I've never seen his tail look so good! She gave him baboon butt though!
Before...

After (and yes, I told the groomer she had to leave his pigtails alone!)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Cute. He looks so soft.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
He looks terrific Kristen..yes different from all the curls, but it's the same ole Sandy I'm sure..basically, that's the same cut Raleigh got last week..ears are a little different....Raleighs are more scraggly..I miss his waves and scruff, but I'm sure he and Doodles everywhere with a summer cut are much more comfy!! Have fun at Disney!!! :wink: :D :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I think SANDY looks more like a BOY doodle now ....and sooooooo soft too! wow, i like his summer cut alot :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Looks alike like Marley. I did not like at the beginning either, but started to grow on me, and I think in the summer, that look is not a bad idea for the Dood's sakes. Sandy looks great. I will look for Marley's cut pics and compare, but they look alot alike again.!! :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Kristin, I think he looks fantastic. What a beautiful face he has.

·
Registered
162 Posts
In the hot summer months I think Sandy will be thankful!

Looks good. Nice moving leaving the tail a bit more 'padded.' Dudley's is like a bullwhip since we got it shaved.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts