Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after months and months of waiting and planning, sammy is finally home - woohoo! we drove down to columbus thursday night in a horrible snowstorm, and picked her up bright and early friday morning. SHE IS PRECIOUS! (i'll try and post pictures below, hope this works). she was SO good on the ride home, barely cried at all and was so friendly and loving. she had a good night's sleep without too much whining in her new crate, and we think she's catching on to the "you want me to potty outside?" idea - we're learning her signals and taking her out every 2 hours or so, so only 2 accidents in the house so far. she's resting in her crate now & hopefully we'll work on "sit!" tonight!
I LOVE MY DOODLE!

(i'm sure i'll have more questions as we go along... so 'talk' to y'all soon!)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Congratulations on joining doodlehood. Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
she's a mini australian. she's the teeniest in her litter, and her breeder thought she'll get to be about 15 pounds or so - which works perfectly for me! i think i need to find some smaller toys though - all the toys i had/got as gifts are a bit too big for her mouth....

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Congratulations to you and your new little adorable ball of doodle cuteness!!! The wait is finally over!! Can't wait for stories, and of course.....more pictures!! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
congrats........and what a beauty!!!! wow!!!
is there such a thing as a doodle being too cute :shock: 8) :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
seazr said:
You're teasing us!! She's a stuffed puppy that you picked up at the store!! Sheesh!! What do you take us for anyway??? :wink: Just too precious!!!
DITTO!!!.................LOL
She is unbelievably CUTE!!!
I'd love to meet her someday.........I live in Birmingham!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Where do you wind her up? :lol: :lol: :lol: What a sweet face!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
aww, thanks everyone. sammy is so flattered! she better not become a diva with all the cuteness compliments she is getting!

we should definitely have a doodle romp for michigan folks this summer!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Sammy is ADORABLE - she looks like a Tyke Mini-Me!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts