Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bwahahahaha....just had to tell this story...I took Mom on a bus trip today with 'Seniors on the Go'......we went to a clambake resturaunt in Scarborough Maine...had steamers,lobster,etc.....then went next door to the gift shop and I bought a lb. of salt water taffy! :D After a boat ride in Portland Harbour, we got home around 7:30 tonight....left the taffey in a bowl on the counter....FIRST MISTAKE!!! hahahaha....I'm sitting here at the computer, and out of the corner of my eye I can see Raleigh running back and forth to the kitchen real quiet like...I just happened to glance over at the couch, after his third trip, wondering what he's doing, and he's got salt water taffy WITH THE PAPER!!..stuck to the roof of his mouth....hahahahaha...it was a great laugh watching him trying to get it unstuck......! He evidentally likes the peanut butter/molasses, and I think he only got two or three...wish I had the video going on that one so I could have shared it with all of you!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Raleighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Way to go buddy!!!!
Was it good huh!!!!was it!!! was it!!!!
I never had that but if you tried it three times,
it must be great!!!!

Your pal

Denver

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Denver Buddy!!! It was scrumptious!!!! There was a blueberry, watermelon and 'beach ball' flavor in there too, but shucks...Mom caught me before I could taste them!!!!! :roll:
Send me your address and I'll have my Mom mail you some!! :D

Your pal,
Raleigh! :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Taffy

LOL sounds yummy - I dont think Mom would let me have that, for some reason she tells me to "leave it" when I find something fun :lol:

hugs
annabellle

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I can't believe i missed this post till now hahahhahahhaaa

kathie YOU sure PERDUE didn't help Raleigh scout it out? hahhahah

i would have LOVED to seen that on video!!! way to go Raleigh!!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After the lobster and steamers, we took a guided boat tour thru Portland harbour....pix are of the harbour seals and Portland Head light...I love Maine too Vanessa! These are just for you!!! Enjoy! :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Kathie.......thanks soooooooo much for those beautiful pics!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
985 Posts
Thanks for the photos, Kathie! Right before I got Chouette, in mid-June, I spent a week in Cape Elizabeth, right outside Portland, with a group of other painters. What a gorgeous place, and those pictures bring it all back. We didn't see any seals but several of us painted that lighthouse. And I brought back an iron bell that sounds like the Portland Lighthouse when it clangs.

That's why we had to wait to get Chouette until she was ten weeks old - because I had had that trip planned all winter!

Leslie

G

·
Beautiful photos Kathie! The lighting just seems different on the coast, very clear and gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts