Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
those photos are adorable :) Dex still has his nylabone puppy keys too...we give them to him if Kirby isn't around (he would destroy them). Your son is adorable too ;)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KingstonTodd said:
what a great looking doodle. those keys look like a cool toy, i'll have to check into it at Petsmart.
They're puppy teething keys from Nylabone. However, now that Sadie is older...they're almost destroyed. It's so funny how they won't even look at certains toys for weeks at a time, then they decide it's time to chew them to death!

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
They're puppy teething keys from Nylabone. However, now that Sadie is older...they're almost destroyed. It's so funny how they won't even look at certains toys for weeks at a time, then they decide it's time to chew them to death!
haha...Dexter was the same. He had no interest as a young puppy and then all of a sudden they were his favorite. Oh yeah - if your doodles aren't strong chewers they would be ok for an adult dog - Dex sneaks his out of the closet some mornings, chews and hides them from Kirby :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
what great pics!!! and a boy with his dooodle, melts me everytime
thanks for sharing! :D

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Love those pictures! Sadie is so pretty to look at. I'm used to looking at Cali who is mostly black with some silvering. The all white is stunning! What a handsome boy too! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts