Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cali feels really lost now that my older kids left today and my younger son is spending the night at a friends house. Bob is at his mom's after she suffered a stroke on Christmas so it's just Cali and me. She just lies on the landing so she can keep an eye on the front door in case someone comes back. Lots of sighing. She misses everyone being here.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhh poor Cali...bet she'll snuggle up in bed with you tonight :wink:

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Sweet little Cali!
What is with doodles lying by the door on the landing? Bogie does that too!!....and just waits.

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
awwww poor Cali. I'm sorry to hear about Bob's Mom, must have missed post - sending prayers, how is she doing

At least you and Cali have each other for company !

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the well wishes. I hadn't logged in since before Christmas since I was busy with a houseful of family and then the unexpected travel for Bob to be with his mom after her stroke.

She's doing much better, especially after having a pacemaker inserted yesterday for her irregular heartbeat. She is being released from the hospital to skilled nursing today for six weeks of rehab. The biggest disappointment to her is that her doctor will not allow her to live independently anymore. Bob and his sister are making the arrangements for her to go in to assisted living.

Cali sure is happiest with a lot of people around. Everyone really enjoyed her over Christmas.

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
awh poor Cali!! That photo is so cute though!

Doodles are so attached to people. If we have guests, Dexter cries when they leave and sits staring at the door to see if they'll come back.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Oh Cali girl.. it'll be alright! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts