Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my computer....I know what a surprise :roll: ....in my dark dining room. I look over and here's what I saw. I never heard him even get up on this little antique dresser I refinished. In total darkness he really looks brown, but the flash just enhanced his "hints" of color. He has "perched himself there 3 times this evening. I think it's because Jonah is at my feet and Miko is beneath my desk.....ah doodles!! :wink:

looking really chocolate in this one

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Awww! Such a good lookin' fella!! Wonder why he likes his new perch...as opposed to just cuddlin up at your feet....even if he has to squeeze in............Just sitting is OK, I guess, but he can't get comfy!!

Sweet boy! He is showing some chocolate and man, he has lots of curls!!
8)

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He loves to look out the window...I think he accidentally got up and thought..."hey, this is cool". Some one else loved this window when they were younger....

·
Registered
659 Posts
Maybe he saw a cat do that... Watch out, he may try to walk on a bookshelf or fireplace mantle!

G

·
Very cute!!!! He sure does have a beautiful coat!!!

Maya's new thing is to lay half on the couch and half on the end table (next to the couch) so she can see out the window. She gets in trouble e verytime for laying on the table and then we go through the I'm not on the table game where she will barely have any part of her on the table and then slowly move back on the table.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Make sure you didn't buy a bag of birdseed instead of dog food the bags do look alike? :lol: Gotta love a true BIRD DOG!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
He really has found his "place" (literally and figuratively) in the family, hasn't he! How cute! :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rumor has it that he claimed his place in the house!! :D

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
gene said:
He perched himself there again today. It's amazing how quietly he does it. I look over and "whoop, there he is!!" :wink:
Well, ya know he fits there perfectly, looks like it was meant to be his spot :wink:

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Rumor you are a very cute doodle, love the curls. And he looks so big when he is stretched out. He has one of those faces that can get away with anything. :D :D :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts