Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OUR NEW DOODLE!! Yes, I did it!! Believe it or not....all 3 are in the yard playing as I write this and eat a quick lunch. When I went to the shelter, his foster Mom was there and she fell in love with us! Miko was fine....Jonah growled when Rumor licked his mouth...but they're best buds now! What sold me on Rumor was his history. Bought by ?? at Petland for $1400!! Too energetic and grooming issues. Very bad life, kenneled so much that we're probably going to have potty issues in the new kennel! When they tried to groom him once, they cut off about an inch of his ear. When they told me that...tears started, big hug...those eyes....Gene's a goner!! Here's some quick pics....video etc to follow!!

He's VERY underweight...needs some good old King family lovin'....and he'll get it!! :wink:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Rumor..............................
is home yeah
I cannot tell you how happy I am that he is home with you guys
Fantastic Gene
Great name..................

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rumour has it ............MADE in a new awesome loving home!!!

hip hip hoooray....round of applause for all!!

((((((((rumour)))))))))) welcome honey!!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Rumor is going to have a wonderul life now that he has been brought into the King family.

Bless you Gene, you are the best :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Yay !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad you brought Rumor into your home - Congrats to all of you

Jonah and Miko - you are so sweet to welcome your new brother, he needed to be with you guys and you knew it !

Can't wait to see pics and videos of all of you playing - Annabelle is a tad jelous right now as she is by herself

HAVE FUN !

Gene you are such a caring and compassionate guy

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rumor is stretched out behind my chair....Miko in front, Jonah eating Rumor's toy from the foster Mom, who I ran into in the pet store. Just spent 45mins de-knotting half of him.....looks like some flaking skin from bad grooming. I'll have to take him in to get shaved down and start fresh. He just lay there, and let me work at them. He of course is black, but with a brown tint through out. Especially his torso. He has the sweetest disposition.

Rita...no, I wasn't looking, but Rumor was! :wink:

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Oooooooo Gene, you have me crying, poor baby sounds like he hasnt had it so good, but God knew you were out there ready to take Rumor in and give him the best home ever - sounds like Rumor knows how much he is already loved - just letting Daddy take care of him

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
MISS Barks Alot MIKO seems really happy and can truly fulfill her barking role now hahhahaha I LOVE how she chases after Rumour as if to say" hey come one get back here, we're just having fun".

Gene they all look soooooooooo happy together and WOW they've only been together a very short time, hour or two maybe?

I am soo happy for you GENE and you'll see how easy it is with 3 doodles and how happy they'll be though they'll learn that MIKO IS BOSS hahahhahaaa

C ON G R A T S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Ooooh, I am sooooooo happy to see this post! I had no idea you were considering another! Congratulations, Gene, Miko, Jonah and Rumor! What a loving family!
I gasped at the cut ear part...my gosh, what is wrong with people!??
I am so glad that Rumor will know what it is like to be loved.
Bless you, Gene, for making this world a lovlier place.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Congratulations! I can't believe it! Rumor is a darling!
And you and Jonah and Miko are too for opening your hearts and home to him!

Video is too fun .... tell Miss Miko her barking woke Miss Ebbe up from a serious nap! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very best wishes and again ...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Hooray!!!!! I'm so happy for you Gene! And I'm so happy for Rumor!

In the video it looks like Miko is trying to tell the boys how to play, but they're not listening! LOL They should sleep well tonight!

Again, congratulations!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Congratulations, Papa Gene! The story about the ear just breaks my heart. :cry: I'm glad you are able to make room for one more!

Deb

·
Registered
150 Posts
What?!? I had to read it twice and THEN go back to the top to make sure it was really you, Gene! What a surprise!

Congratulations! Rumor is adorable and looks like he is fitting right in. Funny how little Miss Bossy turns back and looks to Jonah before running after Rumor! :lol:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Geesh, I miss everything.

A BIG Congratulations on your new family member Gene! You have such a big heart to make room for another. Rumor is gorgeous!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts