Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ever bathed 2 doodles in a tub at the same time? :shock:
I just did hahhahahaaaaaaaa and they were so GOOD :shock: It was easier to wash them together with a hand held spray in the tub and i did catch MAX trying to open the glass sliding doors hahahhaa till he discovered he could drink water from the sprayer :wink:

no pics though :cry: as i was alone

NOW i have to wash KIRBY...and wanna know why from 8 to 10pm i have to bathe 3 doodles????
CAUSE dear old DAVE ( who's in the dog house right now) took them out for what i thought was a quick potty walk. about 30 min later he comes in the door with 2 soaking caked on mud doodles....I JUST got done mopping the whole house

And knwo what else? i go to bathe peanut and max and HE DOES IT again this time with KIRBY :shock:

Leslie is coming tomorrow hahhahahhaaaaaaaa my clean house is dirty again and the clean doodles well by 10pm i'll have 3 clean doodles again

Does anyone else go thru this ? Men don't always think the same way us women do :wink: hahhahahhaa!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GENE...you're a baddddddddd boy!! hahahahhaaaa

YOu crack me up!! hahahhahaaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhh I needed that Laugh!
High 5 to ya GENE!!!

I can't repeat what i was muttering under my breath when poor KIRBY had to endure me pulling, tugging out sticky ball BURRs and weeds. The detangler helped too. He was matted :shock:

know what? i won't get mad ...I'll get even with DAVE hahhaa

my breeder called tonight and guess what folks? next THURS i am watching her poodle for a WEEK :shock: back to 3 doodles again!
there is someone dying in her family.

VANESSA ....as the saying goes "kill two birds with one stone" hahahhaa

now what do we say about DAVE??? who's hiding somewhere i can't find him hahahhaaaaaa i am serious hahhaaaaaaa

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Bwahahahahaha....you should try THREE Doodles in the tub!!!
You may be a glutton for punishment, but you are certainly a SWEETHEART! Always helping out everyone! Have fun tomorrow Annmarie, and get to bed and get some rest!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
now what do we say about DAVE??? who's hiding somewhere i can't find him hahahhaaaaaa i am serious hahhaaaaaaa
I'm thinking .... I'm thinking .... OH!

CLUELESS!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
I cant get one doodle in the tub Annabelle hates the bathtub, freaks out we hook a hose to laundry tub and run it out front door and bath her with warm water outside and she is fine - go figure

Mikes coming up this evening so Macy & Emma will be going home in the morning :cry:

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Denver who used to jump into the shower with me
when I was not expecting it now runs out of the room
when he hears the shower turned on. :cry:
Nothing traumatic happened to him so why now he hates
is a mystery to me. :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts