Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone...I am so happy...today I got the PennHip results for Nitos and Rosie! Rosie is excellent, in the 90th percentile and Nitos is very good, in the 70th percentile! Whoooo Hoooo! Plus they have good elbows...later this week we test their eyes...then on to vWD and thyroid!

Life is goooood! :D

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Lisa, yes, it means more puppies!
I have had litters from my F1 Labradoodle girls (and Chase, my Standard Poodle stud) but we have also been rasing a gorgeous (and sweet) cream colored Goldendoodle, Rosie, and we have kept one of Bayley/Chase's sons for our program (Nitos, a silver F1B).
It is always the best news when they pass PennHip since that is the biggest hurdle! And they both scored so well, I am thrilled!
I appreciate your prayers!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Way ta go!!! That is the best feeling when you get back such great scores. You put so much love and care into your babies and it is just heartbreaking when they don't pass a test. My Dora, F1 Goldendoodle, didn't pass her hip testing last week and I am just heartbroken :cry:
On the upside, Derby, my other Goldendoodle, did pass :) So if there is anyone out there looking for a gorgeous, and I do mean gorgeous, Goldendoodle for a pet, please e-mail me. She's only 40 lbs and as sweet as can be :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I checked the mailbox every day for over a week and was so scared to open the envelope, but I tore it open immediately anyway :)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! I knew you would be happy for us! :D

Aw, Diane! I am so sorry about Dora's scores! Dang...that is soooo heartbreaking! We do raise these pups and have such high hopes. We think about what stud to use, what the pups will be like...we get excited over the good temperament...then bang! A bad score...devastating!

I know that Dora will find a good home...she is gorgeous! But this is the hardest part of being a breeder...rehoming a beloved dog. Thankfully, I have not had to face that yet...I pray that I never do.

You will find the perfect home for her though and she will be greatly loved.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts