Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Jonah! Last weekend my niece and her husband got Jonah & Miko some toys from old navy. One was a ball and rope toy. Well of course it got shredded...ball in minutes, rope took a little longer. I threw it out when it got too frayed. Anyway, I was just outside with Jonah and he's pooping. Well one piece just wouldn't drop. He's running in circles, flopping on the ground, trying to get at it. I forgot my little bags, so I took him in the house, grabbed some TP, went to wipe and pulled out (very gently) an 8" piece of string!! :shock: He looked at me as if to say "thank-you"! No more Old Navy rope toys for us!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
congrats GENE as being the number one pooper roper scooper on this forum!!!!! hahahhahahaa you are one fantastic dad!!!! and i am glad you were home when it happened

and NO more rope!!! or eetubs will summons you with negligence :wink:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Awwww Jonah......Glad your Dad was around for THAT one!!!!! He sure is special to help you out like that...! Try not to eat any more ropes!!!!
My Mom gets rope toys from Petsmart or Petco, and so far Molly and I haven't shredded them enough to EAT them! Whaddya think it was Buddy...spaghetti??? :shock: Tell your Dad to give you a little more food from now on...hahahaha...

Your pal,

Rrr-aleigh! :D

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
bahaahhahahha
Never had it happen with Denver yet, but did with a cat
Had to pull a long string from his butt, and yes he did thank me
Aren't Animals great!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
blueteal said:
bahaahhahahha
Never had it happen with Denver yet, but did with a cat
Had to pull a long string form his but, and yes he did thank me
Aren't Animals great!!!
oh yeah. I remember one christmas back in mid 80's when we had a bluetick coonhound and inlaws staying with us for over a week.
Went out for drinks, came home and popcorn string was gone from tree :shock: sooooooo Beacon (dog) ate it, fine. Then someone said YEAH but where's the string? hahhha next day on the beach while walking, Beacon tried hard to poop hahhahha BUT i made his dad :wink: pull the string. My inlaws turned sheer white.......was the best laugh ever !!!!
oh next day we had to pull a BLUE plastic bag out of him :roll:
hahhahhahahaha

you gotta see the humor in this folks!! i know sue does :D

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
oh gene that is so funny...we had that happen with Dexter (it was not caused by rope however). we too had to assist him with TP...and we got a HUGE laugh out of watching him run around trying to get it to fall off...haha

·
Registered
8,336 Posts
Leslie
Bahahhhah
That is what my cat did, ran all over the place yelling at all the other cats to help him get the thing out of his butt. Funny then and funny now!!!!!

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
I like when we go to assist Max and he turns around and you can hear him saying" what the heck?!! :shock: : and tries to run from you!!! and we chase him down, with me laughing the whole time. silly doodle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts