Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 17 Posts

· Registered
9,241 Posts
hahahahha!! Gabriele, I must say that my gut raction to the title of this post made me very curious how someone would phrase that one...and when I saw your name, I was surprised...then I read it and howled with laughter!! So much for assumptions!

Very good advice!

Lisa, Diane...very funny stories!

Terri Lynn...I'm thinking that you need to change your signature line...to "Goldendoodle Breeder"!!! :D

· Registered
9,241 Posts
Wow, what a wonderful experience you had! A chance of a lifetime...I am very happy for you.
I took a group of Navajo youth to Washington DC a few years back (we donated the Christmas Tree that was placed on the West Lawn of the White House) and it was a similar experience, except for the music...of course...I can just imagine the chills you had listening to the children's voices as they sang in such humble places.

Sooo, Lani trained hubby, eh? How funny is that!!?

· Registered
9,241 Posts
Whoa, Lisa! You scared me!! When I read that you "put Lani down last night" my heart went to my throat...I am so glad that my reaction was wrong!!! My goodness! Whew!

And what a good (and tired) girl she is!

:D

1 - 5 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.