Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a day!! I visited 3 airports today - but all for a good cause (of course!)

Riley is just precious!! She is sweet and playful and we love her! She did such a great job on the flight home, not a peep out of her, and she didn't mess in her carrier! We got a little ways away from the airport and stopped and she did both #1 and #2 right away to much praise!

She's a little nervous, and i think the cold is too much for her right now - she shivers after being out for just a minute or two - BUT she is doing great going potty outside - so far so good, no accidents in the house! (**KNOCK WOOD**) Plus I think the cold helps her go quickly lol so that might be a good thing...

She is currently passed out cold in her crate and we're going to take her out one last time before bedtime...

And...pictures as promised!

Hi! What are you doing up there??

What a sad little face this is!

A little angel!

Passed out after playtime!

What is this white stuff!!?? I think I like it!

:D :D

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Oh... what a cutie! Tell us again where she is from. Did you fly to get her or meet her when she arrived?

Deb

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
OMG! What a little doll doodle!!
How old is she? Where did you have to go to get her??
Questions........questions....too many questions!!..lol

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Oh, Riley is a DOLL!! So glad you made it OK!!

Love those little white paws.....

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Isn't it wonderful to have her home??

Riley is so precious! She looks totally content.
Good job with the pottying....so far so good!!

8)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aww thanks yes she is beautiful!! I flew from Manchester NH to Baltimore, then back to Logan as the only direct airline won't accept pets (Southwest)

She is 7 weeks old as of yesterday - because of the holidays and time off we opted to get her a week early rather than wait until after the 1st...

her breeder is JonD from this forum - littermate pics are at http://forresterlabradoodles.googlepages.com - they are all cute but I think she's the cutest! :wink: :wink:

bedtime now! more updates tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Riley is adorable! I'm so happy for you! What a long day, but well worth it. She is doing fantastic with the pottying! Thanks for the pictures and I can't wait to see more! Love her little white-tipped paws!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
She is adorable! Love those little white feet! Tyke and I are so glad you both made it home safely!!! Welcome home, little Riley!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Riley is so pretty Brooke. She looks really cute in the snow and you are going to have a lot of doodle fun! :D Thanks for the pictures.

G

·
Riley you are adorable!!! And I see your brother Brewster is still available. I can't have another puppy I can't have another puppy!!!

Congrats Brooke! I can't wait to have more Riley stories.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
WOWIE!! Riley you are sooooooooooo adorable!!!! i just had a great puppy fix!! and can't wait to see more pics :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts