Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, know how once we have a doodle, we joke about our newfound stalking side---it but it's the TRUTH, once we have a doodle we stalk other people if a dog even REMOTELY resembles a doodle

Well, 3 weeks ago when i was in the bank (small 4 store mall) a woman with a 10mo old baby approached me, wondering if Max was a LD and so amazed at how well trained -mannered and sweet he is. she said he was like a gentle giant. So we talk and part our ways....i go in parking lot later and
this woman is waiting for me hahhaaaaaaaaa I give her this site and my number

OK yesterday i run into the same woman again at the small mom/pop pet store AND OMG she said she has a LD!!
i go outside and here her hubby is with a 5mos old Jet Black F1 LD
and his face LOOKS JUST LIKE MAX!!! and what a calm, sweet quiet puppy!

Long story short: we exchange info, they live 4 miles from me,
and she says' Doesn't he look like Max? i love his look" and i couldnt' stop telling my hubby about Max hahahhaaaaaaa

they named him FRED hahhaaa and anyway, she will be reading and hopefully joining this forum soon. In meantime, Max and peanut will have a playdate w/Fred as soon as he's up-to-date on all shots!

Reverse stalking: someone who loves YOUR doodle and follows you around. Then one day get a doodle just like yours!!!! hahhaaa

PS
they said they've only had FRED a week but he's like NO other dog they've had before and they're in LOVE bigtime! their 10mo baby adores this dog, his face beams if the puppy even looks at him :D

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
...another convert!! hope to see her and fred here!!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Great story. It's so true...we always have our radar up for other doodles!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
STALKERS :shock: Be A Fred, Be A Fred to the Max:lol: :lol:
Luna-tics! :D

·
Registered
6,192 Posts
Cute story!! I love the stalker principle! :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
While we were on vacation last week, we stopped to have lunch at a dog friendly restaurant in Blowing Rock NC. As soon as we walked up, we saw a dog that HAD to be a labradoodle! His mom had adopted him from a shelter, and said the staff there told her they thought he was a Wheaton- poodle cross, but after seeing Tyke, she is now convinced he must be a labradoodle after all! Is it reverse stalking if you change your dog's IDENTITY after meeting a doodle? LOL :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good qusetion!! and since MTD has a good handle on this subject , I think
HE Should answer this one today :shock: :lol:

usually we are the stalkers with others being the stalkees,
reverse stalking is usally a stalkee that wants a doodle then starts stalking you and then they get one
and you stalk each other

so now the vicious stalking cycle begins along with doodleaholic-itis
one of the stalkers now getting ANOTHER DOODLE
and it goes on and on and on.

There is no know cure for this contagious disease as of yet, however
researching breeders are working on one presently. By Dec 2008 possibly the prelim studies with be posted showing short term results :lol:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
LOL Sessa

I can attest to this phenomena that Annmarie speaketh about...

I have been both a perpetrator and victim of doodle stalking.

I am here to show that you can live happily through these changes.

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DOODLE LOVERS "UNITE" :D (hooligans included ie: Vanessa)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Heck, Tyke and I stalked Annabelle all the way from South Carolina to Tennessee!!! :lol:

·
Banned
5,918 Posts
HAHAHA...

Yeah we have both done the stalking and been stalked :) My favorite one was the time we were walking Dex in the Petsmart parking lot and some guy stopped his car in the middle of the road to ask if he could take a photo of Dex...haha...he wanted to get a dog that looked like him :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts