Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is up with the re-sizing on photo bucket? I tried to change my avitar---Dumb---- Now I can't get it back. To edit like I used to, it takes you to a whole editing program. I just want my 4 little options that I had before. Anyone out there know the answer?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Photobucket never lets me upload and signs me out all the time.

I have an account on two photo sites that I like a lot.
1. www.imageshack.us
2. www.fotki.com

·
Registered
968 Posts
Tuckerdo and Frankie2 said:
I tried to change my avitar---Dumb---- Now I can't get it back.
You mean you can't get back your old avatar, like it got erased from the album? Or the original photo that you shrunk and used for your old avatar got erased from your album? Or you can't get back the new photo that you were trying to shrink to make into a new avatar?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I couldn't get the new one to show up. But when I got back on the forum some 3 hours later, it was there. The avitar showing is the new one I was shooting for. Maybe I get to excited when it doesn't happen right away. Thank you everyone for the suggestions.

·
Registered
8,619 Posts
Dana, I've noticed a delay also. I posted a picture when Miko allegedly destroyed the pillow, and for a while it was still showing up sideways......maybe it's an Ohio thing? :oops: :wink:

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
ok when you shrink a picture for avitar........for me on photobucket i can't ever resize it again to say a bigger size

·
Registered
968 Posts
You can also choose "save a copy" instead of "overwrite existing copy" when making an avatar so that you keep the original.

gene said:
Dana, I've noticed a delay also. I posted a picture when Miko allegedly destroyed the pillow, and for a while it was still showing up sideways......maybe it's an Ohio thing? :oops: :wink:
Yup, definitely an Ohio thing. Ya'll are hooligans out there. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts