Labradoodle Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Thanks, Lauren...they are such beauties, and it is heartbreaking to think of them being unwanted...very, very sad.

I know that most (if not all) of these babies have been posted by Shannon too...she works really hard to keep up on the latest rehome and shelter situations for Doods...but you can never put the word out too often or on too many venues...so thanks for caring!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I hate being unable to adopt them so I felt I should post them around, on other places to.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I hope they can all find homes! I know I've gone to shelters twice and the Labradoodles they have had there have been adopted right away. Its disappointing yet happy at the same time. We'd love to welcome another one into our home but at least another family gets to enjoy the LD experience.
I emailed the owner under the post regarding a Choc LD needs a home. He's in Colorado and I'm in Illinois...BUT my in-laws live out there and are coming to town next month. I had a few questions for the owner and depending on the answers I'm going to see if my in-laws will deliver...
Of course now I have to worry about getting him sight unseen and if he and Chester will hit it off okay etc...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts