Discussion Starter · #1 ·
labradoodles. F1B http://www.poomixrescue.com/

REHOME

Hank

13 months

60 pounds

F1B labradoodle

OVERALL SWEET DOG, SOMEWHAT STUBBORN, STRONG WILLED

HANK HAD ONE PREVIOUS OWNER. HE ORIGINALLY CAME FROM TRIPLE J KENNEL IN GOBLES, MI. HE IS A $1200 DOG.

HE IS AN F1B LABRADOODLE. NEUTERED.

CRATE TRAINED, DOES GREAT WITH LEASH AND HALTIE, BARKBUSTERS TRAINING (TRANSFERS TO THE NEW OWNER FOR LIFETIME OF HANK) . OVERALL GOOD WITH KIDS. WE HAVE A TWO YEAR OLD WHO HANK IS GREAT WITH, BUT HE OFTEN "MOUTHS" OUR EIGHT YEAR OLD (GO FIGURE). HIS PREVIOUS OWNERS HAD A CAT.

If you are interested in Hank, please contact Tim or Michelle: email: [email protected]

phone: (616) 866-6088 (Grand Rapids, MI)

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Oh, how heart-wrenching! He is such a beautiful dog...but it is just so sad to read about them being uprooted from their homes...I hope that he finds a loving, forever home soon.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I know. It makes me so angry...I wish we (as breeders) could see into their future a bit...some people should only buy stuffed animals! Ugh!
I try to let my buyers know that these dogs are not perfect...I tell them that they dig, bark, chew, jump and that if they are not prepared to properly train them and follow through, they should reconsider.
I have been lucky so far...but I do think it is important to tell potential buyers that these dogs are great, but certainly far from perfect.
In fact, I refer my buyers to this forum so that they can read about the troubles that people have...and the joy...so they can make an informed decision.
Still, I think it falls on deaf ears sometimes, people fall in love with a cuddly puppy and can't see beyond that moment. Very sad for the dog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts