Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to talk my husband into an older puppy as a companion for Dakota. Unfortunately, the only chance I have of him giving-in is to be very specific--which will be a dog hard to find. He loves Dakota and will only consider a female version of the same dog: light colored, lab-like coat and located in Northern California . . . if anybody hears of anything coming close to this . . . a rehome would be fine; I would love to help a dog in need.

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open for a good rehome in the area. I think it is wonderful that you will adopt a puppy in need, I always love to hear about those happy stories!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh dear--she is lovely! But airplanes are for people that are anxiously seeking a dog--not for one that is getting his arm twisted! I will be patient; something will come up. Later spring or summer would be best anyway since we have a pool and it causes me concern until the dogs are trained to it.
Diane

·
Registered
269 Posts
Here is an opportunity to act pretty quickly to help a cream GD in CA!

(this is a cross post from the Zoo- http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?d ... e%20Zoo%21)

Hi everybody, these 2 brothers were rescued from a puppy mill in california, the rescuer saved them along with 23 other dogs, but these 4 month old goldendoodles need to find homes, the rescuer had to PAY the miller for the 25 dogs, she didnt care she just needed to get the dogs away from that horrible person.

The rescuer is in central california & is asking 500.00 each for the goldendoodles, she needs to try to get some of her money back. She said she emptied her bank account to get these dogs away. She has been working with them & has them crate trained, & leash trained, she is getting some basic obedience in them this week, & she is vaccinating, & de-worming them. I am helping her in any way that I can, but she really NEEDS to find homes for them ASAP, like I said she just took on 25 dogs, & she NEEDS to find homes for them, IMMEDIEATELY!!!!!!

Please email me at [email protected] or click my name in blue above & I will reply back with more info,,

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They ARE cute! I wish I could take them too! I showed my husband the light colored pup and his only comment was -- looks like a poodle. In all fairness to him, he had a poodle in the past that he adored; he's just into labbie dogs right now . . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts