Labradoodle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd put a little update on how Rowen's doing :D
At a little over 8 months, he's about 40 lbs (wahooo!!)
Fortunately, around 6 months he started getting the hang of potty training and hasn't had a real accident since! He now sleeps in the bed, all through the night like a person, and now i don't have to worry about waking up to find several of my shoes and pairs of clothes shredded!
He's finally getting the hang of walking on a leash and is learning very fast.
His jumping habits are starting to lessen which means not as many muddy paw prints on my pants! Oh and thank you so much for the advice on socializing Rowen with people that many of you gave me awhile ago.. He's starting to crack out of his shell!!!! :D
Here are some pictures taken tonight- enjoy! I may have some more pictures coming soon as he will be having playdates with a friend's labradoodle in the near future.. am very excited for that!!!

Goofing off with the big dog!

G

·
Rowen:

You are turning into a little man with good manners. My mama says she love it when I am a good puppy I bet yours does too!!! Great pics too!!

Woof
Maya

·
Registered
15,203 Posts
Rowen sounds like a doll!! and so cute too.
Very happy to hear he' s doing sooooooooo well...thanks for the really nice update :D

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
You are one handsome doodle Rowen! Getting big and much smarter! Mom is proud of you for doin all the right stuff!!!! Keep up the good work!

Your pal,
Raleigh!! :D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Doin' great, Rowan! How nice to sleep all night! Just make sure your mamma doesn't have to add to that other thread about destroying expensive people stuff!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Raleighsmom
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:20 am Post subject:
You are one handsome doodle Rowen! Getting big and much smarter!

haha... About that.. I've been watching him chase his tail for over two minutes.. and he just started up again.. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts